Happy Thanksgiving to all the American Pagans! I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday and enjoys all the good food.
Although I’ve never felt any great connection to Thanksgiving, other than a happiness for such delicious food, it can be a good reminder of all the good things in life.
What I’m thankful for this year:
- The return of my good health after being sick with strep
- The good health of my family and friends and pet
- A roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food to eat
- A [relatively] new relationship
- A source of income, however unsteady, in this traumatic and unstable economy
- The lives of my ancestors, without whom I would literally not be alive
- Continuing spiritual growth
What are you thankful for this year?